Thursday 15 May 2008

Restart

I did the Cambridge Diet last year with some success but alas I went and put half of it back on. I'm restarting again today and this time I will get to my target, I have three stone to lose, easy peasy right?

Last time I was in an unhappy relationship and generally in a bad place in my life and was constantly being pulled in a million different directions by people who all wanted something from me. Now I'm single and on my own, my family have moved so it's just me. There's no food in the house and even better is there is no money to even buy food so this time the Cambridge Diet should be a breeze.

I'm focused and I know for certain that I'm doing this for me and me only, I can be selfish and indulge in myself and this is what I want, I want to be 10 stone and put my weight problems behind me. I'm investing in me and my future, I have a lot of damage to repair both mentally and phsyically and this is the start.

I started the CD yesterday and it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I drank 5 litres and had my three packs I wasn't hungry and I was tempted. I imagine today will be harder, but I'm working a 10 hour shift at work, which I never usually eat while I'm working as it upsets my tum and I usually just come home and crash as I'm knackered, just have to concentrate on drinking the water and making sure I get it all in me today.

No comments: