Saturday 24 May 2008

Day Ten

Today has gone better, although I've struggleded with the water, I've only has a litre today which isn't good, I need to get a least another two down before bed. I've been shopping and decorating and time completely got a way from me.

I need to decorate the whole house but as I'm only working a crappy minimum wage job, its being done it bits and bats the kicthen and bathroom are currently being done, it all needs new flooring but can't do that till its all been wallpapered, certainly keeping me occupied and my mind off food for sure.

Am going to a friends house this evening, it would of been nice to of been able to of gone out for a meal and a drink but I'd rather lose weight. That has been my mantra for the day. Usually when out shopping in town I buy a pasty or sausage roll and I was walking into the bakers but something switched on in my head and I said "no I'd be thin" and carried on walking. I felt very proud, I could of been sat here feeling heartbroken about cheating so I'm very glad of the choice I made.

It's not easy cutting food out of your life, I have a battle with myself several times a day over it, I miss the variety of flavours in your mouth, I drink my shakes and packs with gusto because I love the taste of something other than water.

Well babbling again, only four more days to go till my weigh-in, I'm excited and positive about it despite my blip last night.

No comments: