Friday 23 May 2008

Day Nine

So today went . . . . . . hmmmmm . . . . well I definately had a blip!! but I've learnt a VERY important lesson DO NOT drink alcohol when in ketosis, it makes you feel like sh!t. I went out with work and as soon as I got in the club I just wanted to have a drink and laugh etc I gave in after much to-ing and fro-ing in my head and I order a cocktail, BIIIIIIG mistake, I didn't even get half way through it and I started to feel rotten, if I'd of drank anymore I'd a puked and passed out, I stuck to water the rest of the night! However I still managed to have a good time, I'm loud and bositrous when I go out without beer and there will be plenty of times in the future when I can go out and have a drink plus it's nearly 4am and I'm sober and don't have to do any damage control to minimise a hangover tomorrow, doesn't get much better than that. Not had any food blips, I just can't see the point right now with food, I know full well this feeling won't last and I am going to struggle at some point, I just think it's out of sight out of mind.

No comments: