Saturday 17 May 2008

Day Four

Well today has been successful in that I've had all my packs and water but I'm still tired I was sure last time I got an energy boost after the third day. I've been lightheaded and still struggling to concentrate. I'm hoping in will improve the more I get into the diet. I haven't really been thinking about food much just concentrating on glugging the water.

I was thinking about maybe setting some goals but I cannot think of any, I know I want to thin and loose the weight. I have three stone to lose to get to my target and I think that would take me to a size 12 or 10, I'm a 12 now, so maybe by the end of August I could achieve that but I was thinking more short term goals but I'm just drawing blanks.

I'm regretting not getting any soups now, I remember last time I did the diet all I had was chocolate tetras and bars but I seem to be wanting something savoury in the evening. I see my CDC on Tuesday and it'll also be my first weigh-in which I'm both nervous and excited about. When I did LL I lost 9lb in the first week but I was about two stone heavier than what I am now so maybe I shouldn't be expecting such a big loss, maybe around 6lb.

Well so far so good, just got to stay on track.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Keep it up chuck. I'm just off to run in a 10km at Chatsworth House. The dogs are not impressed....Shelagh was shortchanged yesterday on the walk front and is likely to be today too....I'll try and take her out for a decent wander later!

You're doing well.

Lesley x