Tuesday 20 May 2008

Day Six ~ weigh-in

I went to see my CDC today, pick up next weeks packs and purchased the savoury drink, it's not as nice as the bouillion, but it'll do for now. Bit dissapointed with the weight loss, 7lbs, I was hoping for a little more but it is only six days so maybe if I had gone to tomorrow it would of matched with the last time I did it.

Well I'm not letting it get to me, it is a good loss for sure and it's 7lb closer to my goal. My CDC goes away week after next so I'll have to go a week without an offical weigh-in, that's going to kill my curiosity and my paitence lol.

Couple of things I've been thinking about, first time I did it I remember feeling so deprived and food was just so important to me, I recall having my first bar I was so ravenous, it was disgusting really. This time food really isn't that important, I'm glad it's been taken out of my life, I don't have to make a decision on what to eat and I'm no longer boredom eating. Don't get me wrong I could quite easily go out now and buy a load of crap just to pass the time but the fact that I have £3 to last me till pay day and I think I really want it this time. I was too weighed down by myself and life last time I was just destined to fail. I kept looking for excuses to fail this time I force myself to succeed. i know it's not even been a week yet but I haven't cheated once! In my first week on LL I picked and nibbled at everything, the struggle isn't as severe and the tug of war isn't as tough either. I cannot fully fathom it but it feels different this time round, not that I want to jinx it and I know it won't always feel this breezy but if I continue with this resolve I really believe I'll do it this time.

Last time wasn't a total failure, I've got to stop being so negative, I lost weight and kept most of it off, stayed the same dress size, I just didn't go all the way and that's ok.

Exercise is a problem I'm just too lazy, threw the dogs in the car this morning and walked them all in the moors, three walks just seemed too much effort and I've had a lot of work to do at home . . . . excuses excuses excuses . . . who knows maybe one day I'll be an exercise boff but it won't be anytime soon.

so it's 7lb down ~ 37lb more to go! Better get drinking that water . . . .

No comments: