Thursday 22 May 2008

Day Eight

Bring it on, day 8!! Don't know why it's so exciting to get to day eight, it's hardly a significant number but I'm just proud I've got this far, I can "feel" the weight coming off me, my pants are loose, not falling off mind but they are no longer tight. I'm knackered but that's because I had to get up early this morning for work but I'm still enthused about the diet. I'm not overly struggling and managing to ge through each day with only minor wavers of falling off the wagon. I think I'll go through it everyday, I quit smoking back in November and there are still times I could kill for a cig and am even tempted to go out and buy a packet but those feelings pass just like the hunger feelings pass. I think the fact that there is no food in the house makes it easier, temptation just isn't there, it would involved leaving the house and going shopping (yuk) rather just have my packs lol.

It still all feels pretty new and I'm impatient to actually get into full swing of things and actually start losing some serious weight. I'm sat here waiting and wishing for it to be Wednesday for my next weigh-in, what I'll do when my CDC goes away for a week . . . I think I'll myself some scales so I can keep track but keep the CDC scales as an "official" figure. I just don't want to be standing on them everyday and becoming fixated on it.

Enough waffle from me I've still got a litre and a half of water to glug!

No comments: